HON 510 Series 2 Drawer Letter Size Vertical File, Black
- 2 pull drawers
- High drawer sides eliminate the need for hangrails
- Files front to back
- Files letter size documents
- Adjustable filer block
- Label holders
- HON® “One Key” core removable locks
Dimensions: Depth 25″ x Width 15 x Height 29″
*Special order item
National Office Liquidators (NOL) warranty obligations are limited to the terms set forth below by Dealer
Please see the HON website for complete details, http://www.hon.com/Warranty.aspx
. National Office Interiors is a reseller of HON, the companies are independent organizations. Warranty subject to change without notice. See http://www.hon.com
for the most recent terms.
As of August 5, 2016 HON warranty states:
Every time you purchase a HON product, you’re making an investment in your future. We’re proud to play a part in that future, and you can trust us to do our best for as long as you need us.
The HON Full Lifetime Warranty is our assurance to you that the HON desks, workstations, seating, tables, or storage you purchase will be free from defective material or workmanship for the life of the product.
In the unlikely event that any HON product or component covered by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty should fail under normal workplace use as a result of defective material or workmanship, HON promises to repair it. If we are unable to repair it, we will replace it with comparable product or, if you prefer, we will refund your purchase price.
WHAT’S COVERED BY THE HON FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY?
Your HON Full Lifetime Warranty applies to product manufactured after January 1, 2011. All HON product lines, materials, and components are covered by your HON Full Lifetime Warranty except for the items described below.
The specific product lines, materials, and components listed below are covered under HON’s Full 12-Year, Full 10-Year, and Full 5-Year Warranties (from date of purchase).
HON’S FULL 12-YEAR WARRANTY
• Electrical components (lamps and ballasts are not covered)
• Seating ilira®-stretch
• Laminate surfaces
• Seating controls
• Signal seating upholstery fabric
• Wood seating
• Veneer surfaces
HON’S FULL 10-YEAR WARRANTY
• Soothe Patient Recliner Mechanism
HON’S FULL 5-YEAR WARRANTY
• Panel and seating textiles
• Soothe Patient Recliner Central Lock Mechanism
• Soothe Patient Recliner Pivoting Arm
These warranties apply to HON products sold within the United States of America, U.S. Territories, and Canada, as well as U.S. Military and Federal Agency purchases (regardless of location).
IS ANYTHING NOT COVERED?
There are a few exclusions to the HON Full Lifetime Warranty and to the 12, 10 and 5-year warranties. These exclusions are:
• All basyx® by HON products (these products are covered under a separate basyx® by HON warranty).
• Color-fastness or matching of colors, woodgrains, or textures occurring in wood, leather, or other materials that naturally exhibit inherent color variations.
• Customer’s own materials (COM) selected by and used at the request of a user.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by The HON Company and product failures resulting from such modifications or attachments.
• Product normal wear and tear, which is to be expected over the course of ownership.
• Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
• Products used for rental purposes.
• Damage caused by cleaning chemicals.
WARRANTY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS?
Your HON dealer is our mutual partner in supporting your warranty requests. To obtain service under this warranty, please contact your HON dealer. If you are not sure who your dealer is, please call HON Customer Support at 800.833.3964.
THAT’S YOUR HON FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY. AS AN OWNER OF HON PRODUCT, THE WARRANTY EXPLAINED HERE IS YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. THERE ARE SOME EXCEPTIONS IF YOU PURCHASED THE PRODUCT FOR HOME OR PERSONAL USE WHICH ARE EXPLAINED BELOW. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THE HON COMPANY MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE HON COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
A WORD ABOUT PURCHASES FOR HOME OR PERSONAL USE
Please note, this section only applies if you purchased your HON product for your home or for your own personal or family use. HON’s warranties give you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state. As a consumer purchaser, the complete exclusion of implied warranties noted in the above paragraph does not apply to you, however, to the extent allowed by applicable state law, the implied warranties are limited to the applicable term of the warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.